- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: –
Super tender round steak, extremely tasty and topped with gravy.
- 1 1/2 pounds thinly sliced cut round steak
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10.5 ounce) can condensed French onion soup
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can water
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- Trim excess fat from the steak, and slice into desired number of servings.
- In a roasting pan over medium high heat, sear both sides of the steak, about 1-2 minute per side. Remove from heat.
- Stir the cream of mushroom soup, French onion soup and water into the roaster. Bake in the preheated oven 2 1/2 hours.