- Recipe created by FabFood on Jul 23, 2007
- Permalink: http://sheknows.com/recipes/rockenwagner-s-balsamic-vinaigrette-dressing
- View more recipes by FabFood.
- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: –
- 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- pinch of freshly ground pepper
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 shallot, minced
- 1 tablespoon chopped herbs (such as parsley, chives, chervil), optional
- Yield: 1/2 Cup
- In a small bowl or mini-food processor, combine the balsamic and red wine vinegars, salt and pepper. Whisk to blend and drizzle in olive oil in a thin stream, Whisking all the time. Stir in the shallot and the chopped herbs. The vinaigrette keeps for up to 2 days, tightly covered, in the refrigerator.