- Recipe created by FabFood on Feb 3, 2011
- Permalink: http://sheknows.com/recipes/roasted-red-pepper-and-feta-cheese-dip
- View more recipes by FabFood.
- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: –
Roasted Red Pepper and Feta Cheese Dip recipe is a game day touchdown. Serve with pita, chips, crackers or veggies.
- 1 whole roasted red pepper (from a jar)
- 1 cup crumbled feta
- 1 small clove garlic
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Combine all the ingredients in a food processor until smooth and serve with raw vegetables, pita triangles, or tortilla chips.