- Recipe created by FabFood on Jul 23, 2007
- Permalink: http://sheknows.com/recipes/roasted-radishes-and-root-vegetables
- View more recipes by FabFood.
- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: –
- 3 medium sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into 2" chunks, about 3 cups
- 4 medium parsnips, peeled and cut into 2", about 2 cups
- 2 medium red onions, peeled and quartered
- 12 ounces radishes
- 1 whole head of garlic, cut in half lengthwise
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon fresh or 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- In a large bowl put potatoes, parsnips, onions, radishes and garlic. Toss with olive oil, salt and pepper. Arrange vegetable in a single layer in a 15 1/2" x 10 1/2" roasting pan. Bake until vegetables are tender and golden, stirring occasionally, about 45 minutes. Arrange vegetables on a serving platter. Sprinkle with thyme and garnish with thyme springs if desired.