- Recipe created by FabFood on Sep 15, 2010
- Permalink: http://sheknows.com/recipes/roasted-chicken-breasts-with-herbed-butter
- View more recipes by FabFood.
- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: –
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh oregano, rosemary, thyme, and parsley (2 tablespoons Italian seasoning may be substituted for fresh herbs)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 6 bone-in, skin-on chicken breasts
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. In a small bowl, stir together butter, oregano, rosemary, thyme, parsley, salt, and pepper.
- Using fingers, loosen and lift skin from chicken breasts (do not totally detach skin). Spread butter mixture evenly underneath skin. Carefully replace skin. Arrange chicken on a baking pan.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, or until chicken is done. Let stand for 10 minutes before serving.