- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: –
- 3 whole red beets, peeled and quartered
- 3 whole golden beets, peeled and quartered
- 2 medium shallots, peeled and quartered
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1, 4-ounce package fresh watercress
- 1 orange, peeled and sectioned
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1, 3.75-ounce package butter toffee-glazed sliced almonds, Almond Accents®
- 3/4 cup balsamic vinaigrette, Newman’s Own®
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- In a jelly roll pan, combine quartered beets and shallots; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Drizzle with olive oil, tossing to coat. Bake, stirring occasionally, for 20 to 25 minutes, or until vegetables are caramelized and tender.
- Let stand 20 minutes to cool.
- In a medium bowl, combine beet mixture, watercress, orange, and blue cheese. Divide mixture evenly onto plates. Top with almonds, and Drizzle evenly with dressing.