- Recipe created by FabFood on Feb 17, 2011
- Permalink: http://sheknows.com/recipes/roasted-asparagus-salad
- View more recipes by FabFood.
- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: –
- 1 pound asparagus, ends snapped off
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- 2 tablespoons crumbled feta cheese
- 2 tablespoons Caesar dressing, divided
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil; spread the asparagus out in a single layer; drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper; bake the asparagus for 12 to 15 minutes, until tips start to brown; remove from oven
- Arrange half of the asparagus on a plate; top with half of the chopped egg and 1 tablespoon of feta cheese; drizzle with Caesar dressing; repeat on a second plate with remaining ingredients. Serve immediately.