- Recipe created by FabFood on Jul 23, 2007
- Permalink: http://sheknows.com/recipes/refreshing-mint-iced-tea
- View more recipes by FabFood.
- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: –
- 4 tea bags
- 10 sprigs fresh mint
- 5 cups boiling water
- 1/2 cup sugar (You may substitute non-sugar sweetener, if desired)
- 3 cups boiling water
- 2/3 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/3 cup fresh orange juice
- Mix sugar and 3 cups boiling water in a smaller container and stir until sugar is dissolved. Add lemon and orange juices. Remove tea bags and add sugar and juice mixture to tea mixture. Stir to combine.
- Refrigerate until ready to drink. Strain and serve over ice.
- Dietary Exchanges: 1/2 Starch/Bread