- Recipe created by FabFood on Jul 23, 2007
- Permalink: http://sheknows.com/recipes/red-wine-vinaigrette-salad-dressing
- View more recipes by FabFood.
- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: –
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped shallot
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Dijon-style mustard
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Makes About 1/3 Cup
- In a small bowl combine vinegar and shallot, Let stand for 5 minutes. Whisk in mustard. Add oil in a thin steady stream, Whisking constantly until combined. Stir in kosher salt and pepper. Use immediately or cover and chill for up to 3 days before using. If chilled, let stand at room temperature for about 30 minutes, and Whisk before using.
- Nutrition Facts per Tablespoon: 51 calories, 5 g total fat (1 g sat. fat), 0 mg cholesterol, 85 mg sodium, 1 g carbohydrates, 0 g fiber, 0 g protein.