- Recipe created by FabFood on Jul 23, 2007
- Permalink: http://sheknows.com/recipes/red-white-and-blueberry-parfaits
- View more recipes by FabFood.
- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: –
- 2 cups low fat cottage cheese
- 3/4 teaspoon mace (may substitute nutmeg, cinnamon or allspice)
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons confectioner's sugar, divided
- 1/2 cup reduced fat sour cream
- 2 cups fresh blueberries
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- Gently toss blueberries with 1 tablespoon of the confectioner's sugar. Refrigerate in a small bowl.
- Gently toss raspberries with remaining 1/2 tablespoon confectioner's sugar in another small bowl & refrigerate.
- At serving time, place a scoop of cottage cheese mixture in bottom of each parfait glass; add a generous layer of blueberries; then another scoop of cheese mixture. Top each glass with raspberries.
- Diabetic Exchanges:
- 1 Protein
- 1/2 Fruit
- 1/2 Fat
Fruit, Other, Fruit, Other, Vegetarian, RV, Picnics, Brown Bagging, Quick and Easy, Make Ahead, Kid Friendly, Low Fat, Eating Light, Valentines Day, Easter, Mother's Day, Father's Day, Fourth of July, Diabetic, Gluten Free