- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
Recipe for Ravioli with Pesto and Veggies. If you have pesto made, this recipe goes together in a flash and only dirties on pot!
- 1 package (1 pound 4 ounces) fresh cheese ravioli
- 3 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 1 1/2 cups baby carrots
- 1/2 cup basic pesto sauce (click here for recipe)
- grated Parmesan cheese and toasted pine nuts for garnish, optional
- Bring a stock pot of salted water to a boil. Add broccoli and carrots and cook for 3-4 minutes. Add ravioli and cook for another 3-4 minutes, until ravioli is cooked and veggies are crisp-tender. Drain. Put it all back in the pot and toss gently with the pesto sauce. Serve. Garnish grated Parmesan cheese and toasted pine nuts, if desired.