- Recipe created by FabFood on Jul 23, 2007
- Permalink: http://sheknows.com/recipes/raspberry-and-almiond-farina-or-cream-of-wheat-cereal
- View more recipes by FabFood.
- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: –
Recipe for Raspberry and Almond Farina or Cream Of Wheat Cereal. Raspberries and almonds make a surprisingly delicious addition to this hot cereal dish.
- 1 1/4 cups milk
- 4 tablespoons farina (Cream of Wheat)
- 3/4 cup fresh or frozen raspberries
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon toasted sliced almonds
- Bring milk to a boil and add farina (pour in slowly while stirring constantly). Reduce heat to medium and add raspberries, cinnnamon and honey. Cook over medium heat for about 5 minutes, stirring constantly, mashing raspberries while you stir. Remove from heat, pour into serving dishes and top with toasted almonds.