- Recipe created by FabFood on Jul 23, 2007
- Permalink: http://sheknows.com/recipes/ranch-style-sirloin-and-vegetable-kebabs
- View more recipes by FabFood.
- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: –
- 1 boneless beef top sirloin steak, cut 1\" thick (approx. 1 lb)
- 1 packet (1 ounce) dry ranch salad dressing mix
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 medium green or red bell pepper cut in 1\" pieces
- 1 medium yellow squash or zucchini, halved lengthwise, sliced crosswise in 3/4\" pieces
- Cut steak into 1-1/4\" x 1\" pieces. Alternately thread beef and vegetables onto four 12\" metal or wooden skewers skewers (soak wooden skewers in water for 30 minutes prior to using).
- Brush kebabs with dressing mixture. Place kabobs on grill over medium, ash-covered coals. Grill, uncovered, approximately 10 to 12 minutes for medium-rare to medium doneness, turning occasionally.