- Recipe created by FabFood on Jul 23, 2007
- Permalink: http://sheknows.com/recipes/rain-vodka-bloodytini-infusion
- View more recipes by FabFood.
- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: –
Recipe for Harvest Rain Bloodytini Vodka Infusion. This ingenious vodka infusion recipe that can really spice up your autumn events and parties.
- 3 liters of Rain Vodka
- 5 tomatoes, cut into large wedges
- 1 onion, cut into large wedges
- 10-15 pieces okra, fresh or pickled
- 15-20 spiced green beans (look in the condiments aisle of your supermarket)
- 3 stalks celery
- 1 head of garlic, cloves separated and peeled
- Pour vodka into the infusion jar. Add tomato, onion, garlic, celery, okra and green beans. Seal jar. Allow ingredients to marinate at least 24 hours. Mix 1 part drained vodka with an equal part Bloody Mary Mix (homemade or store bought) in a shaker with ice. Shake well. Serve straight up in a chilled martini glass. Garnish with lemon, lime and/or spiced green beans.