- Recipe created by FabFood on Jul 23, 2007
- Permalink: http://sheknows.com/recipes/quick-watermelon-parmesan-salad
- View more recipes by FabFood.
- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: –
- 1 block Parmesan cheese
- 18 finger-sized watermelon slices fig balsamic vinegar
- 6 cups salad greens
- Makes 18 Appetizer Servings or 6 Salad Servings
- Using a vegetable peeler, shave 18-24 thin petals of Parmesan cheese from block. Place over watermelon slices and drizzle with fig balsamic vinegar (can substitute any quality balsamic vinegar for fig).