- Recipe created by FabFood on Dec 27, 2007
- Permalink: http://sheknows.com/recipes/quick-and-easy-brownie-cones
- View more recipes by FabFood.
- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: –
- 12 flat-bottom ice cream cones
- 1 box (21 ounce) brownie mix (plus ingredients, eggs, oil water)
- 1 package (6 ounces) chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup butter
- candy sprinkles
- Construction Time: 10 Minutes
- Cooking Time: 25 to 30 Minutes
- Paraphernalia: Muffin Tin or Baking Sheet, Small Saucepan
- 1. Preheat oven to 350F.
- 2. Place cones in muffin tin (Simplify It: A muffin tin will keep the cones upright, so you won’t have to worry about them falling over.)
- 3. Make brownie mix according to package directions. Be sure not to over beat the batter to keep the brownies moist. Spoon batter into cones about 3/4 the way to the top.
- 4. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes, or until tops have cracked and have risen above the cone.
- 5. Remove from oven and cool. (Simplify It: Remove the cones from the muffin tins, they will cool faster.)
- 6. While cones are cooling, melt chocolate chips and butter in a pan over medium heat. When melted, dip the tops of the cones into the chocolate. Stand cones upright and drizzle sprinkles over top.
- Dress It Down: Use canned frosting instead of melting chocolate chips.