- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
Delicious pumpkin toffee cheesecake perfect for a holiday party or everyday dessert.
- 1 3/4 cups (about 15 to 17) crushed shortbread cookies
- 1 tablespoon melted butter or margarine
- 3 pkgs. (8 oz. each) softened cream cheese
- 1 1/4 cups packed brown sugar
- 1 can (15 oz.) pure pumpkin
- 2/3 cup (5 fl.-oz. can) evaporated milk
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup (about 30 to 35) crumbled toffee candies
- 1 container (8 oz.) sour cream, at room temperature
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Caramel ice cream topping (Optional, for extra fun!)
- PREHEAT oven to 350° F.
- FOR CRUST: Combine cookie crumbs and butter in small bowl. Press onto bottom and 1-inch up side of 9-inch spring form pan.
- Bake for 6 to 8 minutes (Make sure it doesn't brown!). Let it cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes.
- FOR CHEESECAKE: Beat ceam cheese and brown sugar in large mixer bowl until creamy. Add pumpkin, evaporated milk, eggs, cornstarch and cinnamon; beat well. Pour into crust.
- Bake or 60 to 65 minutes or until edge is set but center still moves slightly. Remove from oven and drizzle top with toffee candy pieces.
- FOR TOPPING: Combine sour cream, granulated sugar and vanilla extract in small bowl; mix well. Spread over warm cheesecake.
- Bake or 8 minutes. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Refrigerate for several hours or overnight. Remove side of spring form pan. Drizzle with caramel topping before serving for extra creativity!