- Recipe created by FabFood on Oct 20, 2010
- Permalink: http://sheknows.com/recipes/pumpkin-cranberry-muffins
- View more recipes by FabFood.
- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: –
Festive and flavorful Pumpkin Cranberry Muffins that are a perfect compliment to a holiday breakfast!
- I cup pureed pumpkin
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil or light olive oil
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon allspice
- 3/4 cup fresh or frozen cranberries, if dried cranberries are preferred: use 3/4 cup.
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Stir together pumpkin, oil, water, eggs and sugar in bowl and set aside.
- In seperate bowl, sift flour, salt, baking sodea, nutmeg, cinnamon and allspice.
- Combine pumpkin mixture and dry ingredients until well blended.
- Stir in cranberries.
- Pour batter into paper lined muffin pan and bake for 25 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center of muffin comes out clean.
- Serve warm with butter.