- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: –
- 1/2 cup vegetable or canola oil
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups pumpkin
- 1 1/2 cups ripe mashed bananas
- 1 1/2 cup yogurt (plain or vanilla flavored)
- 4 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ginger
- 1 1/2 teaspoons nutmeg
- 1 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease and flour two loaf pans.
- In a large mixing bowl combine the oil, sugars, eggs, banana, pumpkin, yogurt. Beat until smooth.
- Sift the dry ingredients together. Stir the dry ingredients into the wet mixture until well blended.
- Pour batter into the prepared pans and bake for 45 minutes or until golden brown and a cake tester comes out clean.