- Recipe created by FabFood on Jul 23, 2007
- Permalink: http://sheknows.com/recipes/prosciutto-stracchini-pinwheels
- View more recipes by FabFood.
- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: –
- 16 slices prosciutto di parma, chilled
- 3 ounces stracchino cheese (or see note above)
- 1 cup arugula leaves
- Lay the prosciutto out on a work surface. Spread with a thin layer of stracchino, then a single layer of arugula leaves. Roll lengthwise, cut into 2-inch lengths, and place on a platter. Refrigerate until ready to serve.