- Recipe created by FabFood on Jul 23, 2007
- Permalink: http://sheknows.com/recipes/pressure-cooker-shredded-taco-meat-and-potatoes
- View more recipes by FabFood.
- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: –
Recipe for Pressure Cooker Shredded Taco Meat and Potatoes. Using a pressure cooker puts this meal on the table in no time, even when starting with a tough piece of meat.
- 2 - 3 pounds beef roast (cut doesn\'t matter -- buy whatever is on sale)
- 3 large potatoes, peeled diced
- 1 packet Taco Seasoning Mix (store bought or click here for recipeÂ to make your own)
- 1 cup water
- Makes 8 - 12 Servings
- Put all ingredients in the pressure cooker and lock down. Cook for 30 minutes once it comes up to full pressure. Remove from heat and allow to cool down. Once rocker stops, remove lid and chop up meat and potatoes. Spoon into heated taco shells, add your favorite toppings, and enjoy.