- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: –
Super moist cupcakes perfect for any party or just for fun! Top with fresh fruit or whipped cream to create a refreshing dessert.
- 3 cups all purpose flour
- 2 cups sugar
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 6 large eggs
- 2 cups butter, softened
- 1/2 cup 2% milk
- 2 teaspoon vanilla
- Combine flour, sugar, baking powder and salt in a large mixing bowl. Add butter, milk, and vanilla to the dry ingredients. Stir until just mixed then beat at medium speed for about 4 minutes. Scrape bowl.
- Add eggs one at a time and mix on low speed for 30 seconds after each egg. Once all eggs are in the batter, beat at medium speed for 1 minute. Batter will be thick and fluffy.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spoon batter into cupcake liners no more than 1/2 full.
- Bake your cupcakes for 20 minutes or until a cake tester, or toothpick, inserted into the center of the cupcakes comes out clean.
- Cool your pound cake cupcakes completely in the pans, but on top of a wired rack. Store in an airtight container.