- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: –
- 3 large Idaho Potatoes, unpeeled and thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup rice vinegar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup canola or vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh dill, or 1 tablespoon dried whole dillweed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 large cucumber, unpeeled and thinly sliced
- Serving Size: 4
- Place potato slices in a 9-inch square microwave-safe baking dish; cover with microwaveable plastic wrap and microwave at HIGH 9 to 11 minutes, or until tender stirring gently every 3 minutes.
- You could also steam the potato slices until just tender.
- Combine vinegar, mustard, oil, dill and salt in a small jar. Cover tightly and shake vigorously. Pour vinegar mixture over potatoes. Cover and refrigerate until chilled. Gently mix in sliced cucumber before serving.
- Approximate nutritional analysis: 231 cal 10 g fat 0 mg cholesterol 285 mg sodium 4 g protein