- Recipe created by FabFood on Jul 23, 2007
- Permalink: http://sheknows.com/recipes/potato-cheese-casserole
- View more recipes by FabFood.
- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: –
- 2 cups cooked mashed potatoes
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 2 egg yolks
- 1/8 teaspoons nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoons salt
- 1/4 teaspoons pepper
- 1/2 cup grated cheddar cheese
- Mix the butter, egg yolk, salt, pepper and nutmeg into the potato while the potato is still very hot. Put into a blender until smooth. butter an oven proof dish. Place potato mixture into the dish, sprinkle in the cheese and bake for 10 minutes. Serve immediately.