- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
This pork chop recipe is for the busy family. Everybody is busy these days and they normally will just call for take out, but with this recipe dinner will be ready to serve in less than an hour.
- 2 packages of center cut boneless pork chops (the packages should have 4 chops in each)
- 1 box of stuffing
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Preheat olive oil in a saute pan large enough for all 8 pork chops.
- Season the pork chops with salt, pepper, glarlic powder, onion powder and italian seasoning.
- Sear the pork chops in the saute pan.
- While the pork chops are searing, prepare stuffing according to package in a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Place the Pork chops on top of the stuffing and bake for 30-45 minutes or unitl pork chops are done and the stuffing is the consistancy of a gravy.