- Recipe created by FabFood on Oct 15, 2010
- Permalink: http://sheknows.com/recipes/popcorn-fish-blt-salad
- View more recipes by FabFood.
- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: –
- Salad 1 (22 oz) package SeaPak® Popcorn Fish, frozen 1 bag of salad greens (or 1 head of iceberg lettuce chopped) 2 Roma tomatoes (or favorite variety of tomatoes), diced 4 Tablespoons precooked bacon or 4 strips of cooked bacon, crumbled (or substitu
- WISK together olive oil, minced garlic, Dijon mustard, balsamic vinegar in a small bowl. Season with salt and pepper to taste and set aside. COOK popcorn fish according to package instructions. PORTION lettuce into serving dishes. TOP with diced tomatoes, bacon crumbles and cheese. TOP salads with popcorn fish. Add dressing to taste and serve.