- Recipe created by FabFood on Feb 8, 2011
- Permalink: http://sheknows.com/recipes/poached-tilapia-and-vegetables
- View more recipes by FabFood.
- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: –
- 4 carrots, peeled and chopped into 1-inch chunks
- 1 medium red onion, cut into wedges
- 2 medium tomatoes, cut into large chunks
- 1 pound tilapia fillets
- 1 cup dry white wine
- Sea salt
- Fresh cracked pepper
- Fresh rosemary
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a large casserole dish, layer carrots, onion, tomatoes, and tilapia; pour wine over and sprinkle with salt, pepper, and rosemary; cover and place in preheated oven; cook for 20 to 30 minutes, until fish is cooked through.
- Serve with rice or rice noodles.