- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
Recipe for Pina Colada Easter Cake. While the recipe's creator traditionally serves this cake at Easter it's great anytime. This decadent dessert is a must for coconut lovers!
- 1 box white cake mix (and mixture ingredients)
- 1 medium tub Cool Whip Â® whipped topping
- 1 can condensed milk
- 1 can cream of coconut (such as Coco Lopez Â®)
- 1 bag sweetened coconut
- jelly beans and food coloring
- Mix the rest of the coconut and cool whip. Top cake with mixture.Â Please refrigerate.
- Optional decorating hints: Dye coconut (we use green dyed coconut and jelly beans for Easter egg decoration) and top with jelly beans. This is huge hit!