- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
Individual tarts make an elegant dessert presentation.
- 1 recipe pastry for a 9 inch double crust pie
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup white sugar
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 5 tablespoons dark corn syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Lightly grease 8 3-inch tart tins.
- Roll out pastry and cut 8 5-inch circles. Fit pastry circles into greased tart tins.
- In a large bowl, mix eggs, sugar, butter or margarine, corn syrup, and vanilla extract. Mix well, then stir in pecans. Pour an equal amount of mixture into each pastry-lined tart tin.
- Bake in preheated oven for 30 to 35 minutes until pastry is golden brown and filling is set.