- Recipe created by FabFood on Jul 23, 2007
- Permalink: http://sheknows.com/recipes/peanut-glazed-ham-steaks
- View more recipes by FabFood.
- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: –
Recipe for Peanut Glazed Ham Steaks. This recipe given to us by the folks at Jif® Peanut Butter, makes a great Easter dinner entrée.
- 1 fully cooked ham center cut slice, cut 1/2 inch thick (about 1 pound)
- 3 tablespoons orange marmalade
- 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 teaspoon grated ginger
- 1. Preheat broiler.
- 2. Slash edges of ham slice; place on broiler pan. Broil 3 inches from heat for 5 minutes. Turn ham slice; broil 4 to 5 minutes more.
- 3. Combine marmalade, peanut butter, ginger and water. Spread over ham slice.
- 4. Broil 1/2 to 1 minute longer till lightly browned.