- Recipe created by FabFood on Feb 13, 2011
- Permalink: http://sheknows.com/recipes/peanut-butter-m-m-cookies
- View more recipes by FabFood.
- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: –
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 1/3 cups creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup (packed) light brown sugar
- 3 eggs
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 4 1/2 cups rolled oats
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1/2 cup peanuts, chopped
- 1 1/2 cup M&M’s®
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, fitted with the paddle attachment, or with a hand mixer in a large bowl, beat butter, peanut butter, sugar and brown sugar on medium speed until smooth and creamy.
- Add eggs one at a time, beating for one minute after each addition. Add in vanilla and beat until combined.
- In a large bowl, combine rolled oats and baking soda, whisking to combine. Gradually add the oats and baking soda to the wet ingredients, beating only until well incorporated.
- Fold in peanuts and M&M’s®.
- Using a medium scoop (1 1/2 tablespoons), drop dough two inches apart onto prepared cookie sheets.
- Bake for 13-15 minutes or until edges are lightly browned and set. Allow cookies to cool on cookie sheet for 5 minutes before removing them to a cooling rack.
- Cookies will store in an airtight container at room temperature for 3 days.
- No M&M’s®? Simply substitute 1 ½ cups of semisweet chocolate chips.
Recipes, Cookies, Drop, Rolled, Decorated, New Year's, Valentines Day, Mardi Gras, St. Patricks Day, Passover, Easter, Cinco de Mayo, Mother's Day, Father's Day, Fourth of July, Halloween, Thanksgiving, Hannukah, Christmas, Entertaining