- Recipe created by FabFood on Jul 23, 2007
- Permalink: http://sheknows.com/recipes/peanut-butter-bunny-crisp-cake
- View more recipes by FabFood.
- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: –
- 6 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 2-10ounces packages of marshmallows
- 2 cups creamy peanut butter
- 10 cups crisp rice cereal
- no-stick cooking spray
- jelly beans, licorice gum drops, or decorative candy
- Glaze (optional)
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine
- 1/2 cup brown sugar, packed
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 1/2 cups sifted powder sugar
- 1. In large saucepan, melt butter over low heat. Add marshmallows. Stir until completely melted and remove from heat.
- 2. Stir in peanut butter and mix well to incorporate.
- 3. Add rice crisp cereal and stir until well coated.
- 4. Press into two 9-inch pans, well coated with cooking spray and allow to cool.
- 5. Cut ears and bow tie from one cake. This is done by cutting two football shaped ears from the top and bottom of one cake layer, leaving a bow tie-shaped piece in the middle.
- 6. Position two ears at top of whole round cake and place bow tie under face.
- 7. Apply optional glaze, if desired. Decorate with jelly beans, marshmallows, licorice, and gum drops or any of your favorite cake decorations.