- Recipe created by FabFood on Jul 23, 2007
- Permalink: http://sheknows.com/recipes/peanut-butter-banana-nut-salad
- View more recipes by FabFood.
- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: –
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise or salad dressing
- 2 bananas
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 cups shredded lettuce
- 1/4 cup chopped peanuts
- 1. In a small bowl, stir together the peanut butter and honey. Blend in mayonnaise or salad dressing.
- 2. Cut bananas in half lengthwise; dip in lemon juice.
- 3. Arrange banana halves on shredded lettuce in salad dishes.
- 4. Spread peanut butter mixture over bananas; sprinkle with nuts.