- Recipe created by FabFood on Jul 23, 2007
- Permalink: http://sheknows.com/recipes/peanut-butter-and-jelly-heart-sandwiches
- View more recipes by FabFood.
- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: –
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter (creamy or crunchy)
- 2 tablespoons preserves or jelly (strawberry or raspberry)
- 1 stick red licorice (about 6 inches long)
- 2 slices bread
- Makes 1 Sandwich
- 1. Cut bread slices into heart shapes using a large cookie cutter, or make a template out of cardboard. Carefully cut around the template with a sharp knife. Cut licorice in shape of an arrow, if desired.
- 2. Spread peanut butter on one slice of bread; spread preserves on the other slice.
- 3. Place the licorice stick diagonally on the peanut buttered slice of bread. Put both slices of bread together to make a sandwich, gently press together.