- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: –
Recipe for Honey Balls for Passover. Honey and healthy walnuts highlight these delicious Passover cookies.
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 1/4 cups chopped walnuts
- 1/4 cup matzo farfel
- 2 teaspoons grated orange or lemon zest
- In a medium sized saucepan over low heat, heat the honey and sugar to boiling. Stir constantly.
- Add the nuts and the farfel and stir until the mixture is thick. Add the grated zest.
- Remove from heat and drop by teaspoonful onto a cookie sheet lined with wax paper, forming small balls. Variation: Roll the balls in finely grated nuts or coconut.