- Recipe created by FabFood on Jul 23, 2007
- Permalink: http://sheknows.com/recipes/parmesan-crusted-pork-tenderloins
- View more recipes by FabFood.
- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: –
- 2 pork tenderloins (14 ounces each)
- 3/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese, about 3 ounces
- 2 tablespoons ground cumin
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Pat the pork dry with paper towels and lightly season it with salt.
- In a small bowl, mix together the cheese, cumin, and freshly ground black pepper to taste. Press the mixture all over the pork, coating it as thoroughly as possible. Place the pork on a rimmed baking sheet or in a shallow roasting pan. Bake for 12 minutes. Turn the pork over and Bake for 10 minutes longer. (The pork should be slightly pink in the center.) Remove the pork from the oven, transfer it to a cutting board, and let it rest for several minutes before serving.
- Cut the pork into 1/2"-thick slices and serve immediately.
- Per Serving:
- Net Carbs 0; Total Carbs 1.20; Fiber 1.20; Total Fat 13.75; Sat Fat 6.04; Protein 50.70 Calories 330.