- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: –
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1 cup long grain rice
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups chicken stock or water
- 1 garlic clove pressed or minced
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 red bell pepper, julienne
- 1/2 green bell pepper, julienne
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 1/2 pound snow peas
- 12 large raw shrimp
- 9-12 large raw scallops
- 9-12 fresh mussels, scrubbed and de-bearded
- 1 pound haddock fillets, cut into bite-sized chunks
- 2-3 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 2-3 tablespoons dry white wine
- Place oil in a saucepan and brown the rice over medium heat for 2-3 minutes. Stir in curry powder and continue to cook for 1 minute, stirring constantly. Add salt and stock or water, cover and bring to a boil. Immediately reduce heat and simmer for 20 minutes or until rice is tender and all the liquid is absorbed.
- Spray a large skillet with cooking spray and sauté garlic and onion until slightly tender. Add shrimp and scallops and stir fry for 1 minute. Stir in remaining ingredients. Cover and simmer until mussels have opened (about 5-6 minutes).
- To serve, spoon rice in center of serving plates and top with seafood and vegetables. Discard any mussels that haven't opened.