- Recipe created by FabFood on Jun 3, 2010
- Permalink: http://sheknows.com/recipes/orange-radish-salad-recipe
- View more recipes by FabFood.
- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: –
- 3 large seedless oranges, peeled, segmented, and membranes removed*
- 4 to 6 radishes, thinly sliced
- ½ small red onion, sliced paper thin
- 2 tablespoons fresh orange juice
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon orange blossom honey
- Pinch Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1. Arrange orange segments, radish slices, and sliced onion on chilled salad plates.
- 2. In a small bowl, whisk together orange juice, olive oil, honey, salt and pepper.
- 3. Spoon dressing over each salad, dividing it evenly among among the plates.
- *If you are supreming (that is, segmenting and removing the membranes from) your own oranges, be sure to squeeze the juice from the membranes before discarding them. Use that juice in your dressing.