- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: –
- 1 large sheet roasted nori
- 3-4 tablespoons sandwich filling of choice such as tuna salad, shrimp or crab salad or egg salad
- additional ingredients are similar to sandwich garnishes: lettuce, sliced avocado, sprouts, sliced onion or tomato, etc.
- 1/4 cup cooked rice (optional)
- Recipe Makes 1 Wrap Multiply by the amount you want to make
- Place a sheet of nori on a plate and add a thin layer of rice,if desired, down the diagonal center, top rice with a layer of sandwich filling and andd additional ingredients as desired (we used avocado and sprouts in the photo).
- To fold the wrap bring up th bottom corner and begin rolling in the sides from the left to right. The technique is much like rolling a burrito. Continue rolling , tucking the ends under each other and you'll have a neat bundle like shown in the final photo above. We opted to leave the top open, but you could also fold the top point down and tuck it under, making a completely nori encased wrap.