- Recipe created by FabFood on Jul 23, 2007
- Permalink: http://sheknows.com/recipes/no-bake-peanut-butter-butterscotch-bars
- View more recipes by FabFood.
- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: –
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 3/4 cup butter
- 2-1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 3/4 pound butterscotch chips
- 3 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans or walnuts
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- Butter a 9\" X 13\" baking pan.
- Combine eggs, sugars, and butter in a large, heavy saucepan. Bring to a boil and cook over low for about 2 minutes, stirring constantly. Remove from heat and add the Graham crumbs, marshmallows and coconut. Spread mixture on bottom of prepared pan. Melt butterscotch chips and peanut butter together. Spread over the top of the bars. Chill for at least 6 hours before cutting into squares.