- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
This is a great meatloaf recipe. It comes out so moist and with the added gravy, it's sure to be a crowd pleaser.
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans of Golden mushroom soup
- 1 envelope of french onion soup mix
- 1 cup milk
- 2 cups oats
- 2 eggs
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl combine ground beef, 1 can golden mushroom soup, french onion soup mix, oats and eggs.
- Mix together the ingredients until completely combined.
- In a seperate mixing bowl, combine the milk and the second can of soup.
- Put meat mixture in a loaf pan and form.
- Pour the soup mixture on top and bake in oven, covered, for about 45 minutes or until done.