- Recipe created by FabFood on Jul 23, 2007
- Permalink: http://sheknows.com/recipes/mollie-katzen-s-strawberry-rhubarb-crisp
- View more recipes by FabFood.
- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: –
- 2 pounds fresh rhubarb cut into 1\" chunks
- 3-4 cup sliced strawberries
- 1/3 - 1/2 cup white sugar
- 2-3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon allspice
- 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 5 tablespoons melted butter
- Combine the rhubarb and strawberries in a 9\" square pan. Sprinkle with white sugar. Mix together remaining ingredients in a medium sized bowl. Distribute over the top of the fruit and pat firmly into place.
- Bake uncovered for 35 - 40 minutes or until the top is crisp and lightly browned and the fruit is bubbling around the edges.
- Serve hot, warm or at room temperature, plain or a la mode.