- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: –
- 2 boxes Jiffy corn muffin mix
- 1 can cream style corn
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 1 cup buttermilk or sour cream
- 1/4 cup melted butter or E.V.O.O. (extra-virgin olive oil)
- Mix together all dry ingredients together.
- Stir milk, eggs, oil and creamed corn together; add to dry ingredients and stir; pour mixture into pan or skiller. Bake at 375 degrees F.
- Check cornbread, you may need additional 2 to 3 minutes.
- Note: there is no need to preheat the oven