- Recipe created by FabFood on Jul 23, 2007
- Permalink: http://sheknows.com/recipes/minted-mango-raspberry-salsa
- View more recipes by FabFood.
- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: –
- 3 medium mangoes, peeled, seeds removed and diced
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped fresh mint
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 pint fresh raspberries
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- Makes about 4 Cups
- In a large bowl mix diced mangoes, mint, raspberries and two sugars until well combined. Gently mix in the vinegar and maple syrup until the sugars have dissolved. Let stand for at least 1 hour before serving.