- Recipe created by FabFood on Jul 23, 2007
- Permalink: http://sheknows.com/recipes/mint-brownies-and-mint-brownie-mix
- View more recipes by FabFood.
- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: –
- Dry Mixture:
- 5 cups sugar
- 8 ounces can unsweetened cocoa
- 3 cups flour
- 1 tablespoon salt
- Brownie Recipe:
- 2 cups dry mixture
- 1/3 cup melted butter
- 2 large eggs, slightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 6 ounces mint chocolate chips, melted and cooled
- The first set of ingredients are for the brownie mix you can make ahead of time. The yield is 10 cups, which is enough for 5 gift packages and can be stored, at room temperature in an airtight container, for up to 6 months. The second set of ingredients is for the individual batches of brownies, and is the recipe you should print out and give with the mix.
- Preheat oven to 350Â° F. Lightly grease a 8\" square pan.
- Carefully measure dry mixture like flour. Combine with the rest of the ingredients. Spread evenly in pan. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes.