- Recipe created by FabFood on Jul 23, 2007
- Permalink: http://sheknows.com/recipes/maple-citrus-and-watermelon-glazed-chicken
- View more recipes by FabFood.
- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: –
- For Glaze:
- 2 cups watermelon puree
- juice from 3 fresh lemons
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 8 skinless boneless chicken breast splits
- 2 cups pineapple juice
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger
- 3 cloves minced fresh garlic
- Serves 8 (2 Cups glaze)
- Simmer glaze ingredients together in a heavy saucepan for 20 minutes or until sauce is thick. Keep warm.
- Place the chicken in a large zipper lock bag with the rest of the ingredients and seal tightly. Allow to marinate at least 2 hours or up to 12 hours.
- Grill until cooked through, turning once, and arrange on a warm platter. Pour the glaze over the chicken and serve immediately.