- Recipe created by FabFood on May 11, 2010
- Permalink: http://sheknows.com/recipes/magical-breakfast-cream
- View more recipes by FabFood.
- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: –
This Magical breakfast recipe is from"The French Women Don't Get Fat Cookbook" by Mireille Guiliano. She says this is her favorite recipe from the cookbook because it makes her feel "like a different person" when she starts her morning with this simple an
- 4-6 tablespoons yogurt (about 1/2 cup)
- 1 teaspoon flaxseed oil
- 1-2 tablespoons lemon juice (preferably Meyer or organic)
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 2 tablespoons finely ground cereal (with zero sugar, such as Post Shredded Wheat)
- 2 teaspoons finely ground walnuts
- 1. Put the yogurt in a bowl and add the oil. Mix well.
- 2. Add the lemon juice and mix well.
- 3. Add the honey and mix well. (It is important to add each ingredient one at a time and mix well to obtain a homogeneous preparation.)
- 4. Finely grind the cereal and walnuts (I use a small food processor). Add to the yogurt mixture and mix well. Serve at once.