- Recipe created by FabFood on Nov 30, -1
- Permalink: http://sheknows.com/recipes/low-fat-yogurt-spinach-artichoke-dip
- View more recipes by FabFood.
- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 25 min
- Total: 40 min
- Serving: 4-6 People
Save calories and boost nutrition with this easy and healthy low-fat yogurt spinach artichoke dip. Swapping yogurt for full-fat cream cheese and sour cream helps make this dip a healthy winner!
- 1 can (14 oz) artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1/2 cup low-fat mozzarella, shredded
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 10 ounce package frozen spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 cup Activia Plain Yogurt
- 1/3 cup green onion, diced
- Preheat oven to 350º F. In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients and mix well. Pour into 9x9 baking pan and bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until bubbly. Serve with a variety of sliced veggies, baked pita wedges, or high fiber crackers!