- Recipe created by FabFood on Jul 23, 2007
- Permalink: http://sheknows.com/recipes/low-fat-peaches-and-cream-cheesecake
- View more recipes by FabFood.
- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: –
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs, regular or chocolate
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 3 tablespoons lowfat margarine, melted
- 3 (8 ounces) packages fat-free cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 3/4 cup liquid egg substitute (such as egg beaters(r))
- 1 carton (8 ounces) nonfat peach yogurt
- fresh mint springs for garnish
- Mix graham cracker crumbs, sugar and melted margarine. Pat onto bottom only of a 9 or 10-inch springform pan. Set aside.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar and flour together until light, fluffy and smooth. Gradually add lemon juice and egg substitute; beat well. Add yogurt and mix thoroughly. Pour over prepared crust.
- Bake for 60-70 minutes or until center of cheesecake is set. Gently run tip of knife which has been dipped in water, along the edge of the pan. Cool to room temperature before removing from the pan. Chill in refrigerator until serving time. Garnish with peach slices and fresh mint sprigs, if desired.
- Diabetic Exchanges: 1 Meat 1-1/2 Bread/Starch, 1 Fruit 1/2 Fat