- Recipe created by FabFood on Jul 23, 2007
- Permalink: http://sheknows.com/recipes/low-fat-blue-cheese-dressing
- View more recipes by FabFood.
- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: –
- 1/2 cup low fat cottage cheese
- 3 tablespoons buttermilk
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 4 tablespoons crumbled blue or Roquefort cheese
- black pepper to taste
- Makes about 1 Cup
- In a blender or food processor, process all ingredients except blue cheese until smooth -- add more buttermilk of yu like your dressing thinner. Transfer to a small bowl and stir in crumbled blue cheese. Season to taste with the pepper. Dressing will keep for a week covered in the refrigerator.